Mobile Uploads

Photos 1 - 20 out of 100 | Back to Albums
Signing CSS notebooks which I wrote. Pam and Mellow. Wonderful Catholic clumps! The Mesdows family with Kevin in the middle. CSS Exodus study group.
Amy Meadows who organized the weekend. Blessing from Fr. Bernie before my talks. In the daylight looking at the bridge I ran over last night. See more at www.Twitter.com/jerusalemjones. Me with the Ocean Springs Mississippi Group studying my CatholicScriptureStudy.com Genesis study.
Driving to run errands. OH OH! Front of Church. With Bishop Murray (Youngstown Ohio) and Fr. Matthew with the knights of Columbus at the end of Mass that closed the parish mission. Great weekend! Working together in Phoenix. I sure love that girl - my bride of 34 yeas!
Janet and I dialoguing for our new DVD series. Discussing the profound impact of pilgrimages and how much we enjoy leading Christians on pilgrimages and cruises to biblical lands. Janet and I discussing our pilgrimages on video for our new DVD series. Join us on a future pilgrimage or biblical cruise. Visit www.SteveGoes.com. "Mama" Maria Faustuna with her newly hatched butterfly. Fly away, fly!
Josh On Joshua's hand before flying away. Black Swallowtail butterfly the grand kids raised from a caterpillar. On Catholic Answers Live right now! I am in the studios of Baraga Broadcasting in upper Michigan.

Photos 1 - 20 out of 100 | Back to Albums

Comments on this entry are closed.