Starting out in Israel! Is it safe? Heck yes!

by Steve Ray on December 29, 2015

Steve and Janet Ray here with a full bus of excited pilgrims, albeit tired from a flight across the seas. But excited and ready to go…

Jerry Usher is with us. Archbishop Samuel Aquila from Denver Colorado is with us along with four priests, two transitional deacons, two seminarians and three religious sisters in beautiful habits — oh and twelve young people who add a great flavor to the group.

*** FRIENDS AND FAMILY: LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW AND WE WILL READ THEM ON THE BUS! ***

The arrival and Mass at Stella Maris, walking through Jerusalem, arrival at the Sea of Galilee and more. I also will post all the homilies of the Archbishop and others along the way. Enjoy!

HIGHLIGHTS OF DAY ONE

ARBISHOP AQUILA’S HOMILY AT STELLA MARIS HAIFA

Lynne Bilbrey December 29, 2015 at 5:47 PM

Dear Steven Ray:

Wishing you a very Happy and Blessed Birthday Mr. Ray !!! Thank you for all that you do for the faith. You have been such an inspiration for me and my friend Jacki. I have a friend that is on this journey with you who has a birthday on Wednesday, December 30th and her name is Jacki Cook. Please wish her a Happy Birthday for me. I feel like I am on this journey with you all in spirit. God Bless and I look forward to all the videos being taken in the Holy Lands.

Peace and Love, Lynne Bilbrey

Eileen Stoner December 29, 2015 at 7:00 PM

To Roberta and Alan Walker,
So happy to see everyone arrived safely. What a wonderful blessing for you all to experience this walk through history, and to enlarge your spiritual journey. Have a great time. Love and prayers, Eileen

Tom Govern December 29, 2015 at 10:52 PM

God bless all those on this Pilgrimage! Israel knows what it is doing. Safer than going to Europe or walking US streets.

Cecelia December 31, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Hi Brian,Jill,Maureen,Steve,
My many thoughts and prayers every day. May the Holy Spirit fill you!
I enjoy following you on your journey to and with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Much love
Cecelia

Mary Beth Church December 31, 2015 at 11:15 PM

To Atchbishop and the Dudzic family,
I’m so enjoying following your travels. (I see Christopher is often leading the pack!) Love your homilies AB! Tony is glad to hear the 10 kids are well behaved, what about Paul D? ????
All your locations bring great joy to us as we reflect upon the powerful pilgrimage we took there several years ago. We hope you have movements with the Lord that will provide grace the rest of your lives. (I’m getting emotional just writing this!)
Lovingly from Denver,
Mary Beth and Tony Church

Glen January 3, 2016 at 4:23 PM

Truly blessed to see you all! Especially the youth & religious participating. I desire too to make a pilgrimage with you Steve, with my family.