Our Vibrant Catholic Youth Conference here on Malta!

by Steve Ray on October 11, 2015

We are just finishing up our 10 days here on Malta with the Catholic Youth Conference here.

I thought that some of you might enjoy seeing the vibrancy of the young people here on the island of Malta. It certainly encouraged Janet and I. We thought it might encourage and bless you as well.

Let’s pray at this kind of enthusiasm for Jesus and his Church will spread like fire across the world.

Alfio Catania October 11, 2015 at 9:02 AM

Dear Steve Ray,

it was a pleasure having you with us. You are a Gift from God..i really admired your passion and zeal for Jeus. May God bless you and keep your hands upon you.

Teresa Pace October 11, 2015 at 11:48 AM

Thank you so much for your talks. It was a beautiful weekend. To tell you the truth, when I first heard that the speaker was going to be an apologetic, I wasn’t that pleased and it sounded so very boring. But believe me, I was so very wrong. The talks were so interested, so vibrant, so full of life and so interesting. I wish we had a full week of these talks and not just two days. But the Lord blessed us with two special and anointed days. You are full of fire and of passion for Him and His Church. God bless you, your lovely wife and beautiful family.

Teresa Pace October 11, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Thank you so much for your talks. It was a beautiful weekend. To tell you the truth, when I first heard that the speaker was going to be an apologetic, I wasn’t that pleased and it sounded so very boring. But believe me, I was so very wrong. The talks were so interesting, so vibrant, so full of life. I wish we had a full week of these talks and not just two days. But the Lord blessed us with two very special and anointed days. You are full of fire and passion for Him and His Church. God bless you, your lovely wife and beautiful family.

Emmanuel October 11, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Thank you Stephen for the eye opening words and your witness. Super helpful and encouraging! Manuel – Malta

Helga Consiglio October 11, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Dear Steve and Janet, thank you so much for a blessed weekend. We have truly been set on fire once again with a new desire to speak about Jesus and to be proud to be Catholics.
May the Lord continue to bless you , your family and your community.
Helga and Julian Consiglio

Angie October 11, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Dear Steave and Janet

Thank you for such an amazing weekend. Your fire and zeal for the Lord are so contagious :) We have truly been blessed as a community. May God bless you and protect you. Angie

Maria Carabot October 12, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Dear Steve and Janet,

Words cannot express how beautiful and inspiring your journey with the Lord.

You made me cry too, your talks especially the last one hit my heart completely. I wish you both every Joy and Blessing as well as upon your Family and will of course keep you all in my daily prayers. Maria

Tom Govern October 12, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Great success from the comments, wish I was there. Would have loved to see my friend in live action!!

Jacqueline Dimech October 14, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Dear Steve and Janet,

May God bless you for the zeal you have for our Lord Jesus Christ. Your words have surely stirred and challenged many, and we were blessed to be present at this weekend in Malta hearing you deliver with such enthusiasm! May you and all your family be blessed a millionfold for all the spiritual wealth you’re sharing with all that hear you!
Heartfelt thanks and prayers