This article is excellent and carefully explains the misinformation presented by Obama and lays out the truth in a detailed manner. It was written by LARRY TOMCZAK and published HERE where you can read the whole article (recommended)
• “Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding.” (2015)
• “Islam has always been part of America.” (2010)
• “I also know that Islam has always been a part of our American story.” (2009)
• “This holiday (Muslim Eid) reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.” (2014)
The impression created is one of Muslims being instrumental in establishing the United States of America right from its inception. The narrative highlights their supposed accomplishments and contributions in making our great nation what it is today.
It sounds sentimental and politically correct but it isn’t true no matter how many times it’s reiterated and affirmed by uninformed, planted people nodding their affirmation as they stand behind the president as he speaks.
At the outset, let me say as a true Christian, I love every person no matter what and am passionate about sharing the gospel with everyone. A wonderful experience my wife and I shared a while ago was opening our home repeatedly to a Muslim couple for meals and conversation and then seeing them come to Christ and be baptized weeks later. It’s critical to believe there are “moderate” Muslims who are reachable as we engage them with the love and truth of mankind’s only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
It’s also important to recognize that it is not just a miniscule minority of Muslims who support jihad and global domination. Pew Research revealed 22 percent of the Muslim population are in this camp—more than the entire population of the United States of America! Islamic ideology is frightening and forthright in its core tenets….
….Sgt. Joe Friday on the classic police drama “Dragnet” always insisted, “Just the facts.” So what are the facts on America’s founding and any Muslim role?
• No Muslims were signers of the Declaration of Independence. All but two or three of the 56 signers of the Declaration and Constitution were Bible-believing Christians. Many were ministers and those who weren’t (like Ben Franklin) shared a basic biblical worldview.
• The Quran had no place or even mention in the founding of the United States. Our founders had a Christian view of law—God and the Scriptures were the source of law for our nation.
• The Mayflower Compact stated the reason the Pilgrims came to America: “For the glory of God and the advancement of the Christian faith.” There is absolutely no mention of Islam in any of our founding documents!
• The constitutions of all the original 13 colonies acknowledged Jesus Christ and mandated scriptural education in the public schools. The one textbook used by nearly every public school student was the McGuffey Reader, which said, “The Scriptures are especially designed to make us wise unto salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.” There is no mention of Mohammed or Allah or the Muslim faith.
• “George Washington took his oath of office with his hand on an open Bible and he added his own words, “So help me God,” (not Allah) repeated by every president since.
• Christian chaplains were appointed in the Congress and military and Bibles were printed at taxpayer expense….
….Here’s the deal: We must start by understanding and facing the disturbing reality of this ideology and changing the narrative being rolled out by politicians today. It’s not too late but the clock is ticking. The challenge of Islam is the defining issue of our generation. May we teach our children well and may we pass along this commentary to awaken unaware multitudes.
“It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians, not on other religions but on the gospel of Jesus Christ.” —Patrick Henry, American patriot
Read the whole excellent article here and share it with others.