Carrying our Cross with Christ, Mass at Tomb, Visitation and more

by Steve Ray on October 14, 2014

Join us for Via Dolorosa and Mass the Tomb and …

… Visitation, Western Wall, meeting with Bishop of Jerusalem and more.

Beverly Doolan October 14, 2014 at 5:47 PM

hello to Kyle and Lauren Doolan! Watching the videos gives me a chance to see you as part of the amazing and personal journey you are experiencing. I love watching you discover so many sights and tastes and sounds that connect you with the life of Jesus. It was great to see you join in the dancing after your day in the walled city of Bethlehem! Enjoy the remaining days. A special hello to Pat and Louise too!
Love,
Mom

Therese Dansby October 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Thank you all for praying for my friend Nina! She is doing remarkably well and hopefully she will continue to improve. She got a blood transfusion from Dr. Brantley so early on that her prognosis seems to be good. However, a friend just told me that Nina’s boyfriend has been admitted for evaluation as well, so keep the prayers coming (I’m not sure of his name because she’s removed her facebook account for the time being). Thanks!

Julie Kaneb October 14, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Mimi and Papa,
We are thinking of you while you are in such a special and holy place! Hope you are having a wonderful time and feeling close to God. Your pictures of the Sea of Galilee and Mount of Beatitudes were beautiful! I am sure the Via Dolorosa was moving.
We love you!!!

Julie, Andrew, Nancy, and Lucy

Joni October 14, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Wow, what a day you had! You must be a mess of emotions. Walking the Via Dolorosa had to be a powerful experience! My day was mundane in comparison, but I did get to work with kindergartners in the Atrium. Their sweet prayers always lift me up.

I can’t wait to hear your voices and listen to you recall this wonderful trip. Love ya, Mom and Dad!

Mimi and PopPop October 15, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Congratulations Mary Anne and Larry!
You both surely looked great in your robes!
We are enjoying the amazing videos – almost like we are there with you.
Everything fine here but can’t wait to see you upon your return. Mimi

Annie Peroutka October 15, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Enjoy the last day or two of your trip! Big hugs to Steve & Debbie Peroutka from their daughter Annie! :)

Maureen Reilly October 15, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Hello again to MaryAnne and Larry and all of your friends on this journey! I loved watching you dance and connecting with the people and culture you are experiencing! Also what a proud moment to see you clothed in the robes of the Holy Seplucher! While it was the garments that marked you, it is the imprint on your hearts that you share so generously for which I am very grateful. I love you and continue to pray for you.