Joint us on a pilgrimage. Visit FootprintsOfGod.com.
Today I was on Catholic Answers Live discussing my Six Rules. It was delightful.
As soon as the links are available on Tuesday I will provide the links to listen on-line or as a podcast. Stay tuned.
Here are my Six Rules for dealing with family and friends who disagree with us, oppose us, want to argue and are against the Catholic Church and our morals.
Steve Ray’s Six Rules:
1) Never argue with them, it will only push them further away.
2) Love them more than ever before, especially between spouses
3) Pray seriously and constantly and make sacrifices
4) Show the Joy of the Lord in your life so they see the result of the fullness of the Faith
5) Study apologetics and do biblical homework so you are ready when they finally ask questions
6) Ask God to bring someone else into their lives to influence them since they won’t listen to you
Read the whole article in this month’s Catholic Answers Magazine
See below for upcoming pilgrimages:
We are taking reservations for a pilgrimage to Rome for the Canonization of Blessed John Paul II.
We have only a few seats left for our Holy Land pilgrimage leaving in May 2014 and in August 31.
Ireland and an affordable St. Paul Cruise on the Mediterranean next fall.
More trips at Visit www.FootprintsOfGod.com or contact Suzanne at email@example.com or at 800-727-1999, ext. 121