Here is the link to the show I did about the Persecution of Christians and Living with Islam. I drew a lot from my experience in Israel and the Middle East, India, the Philippines and more. The Questions I asked are below. For more options for listening, click here.
Here is an audio of a show I did today on Archangel Radio: What is Islam and How do we think about it? How do Christians relate to Muslims? What should we do? Click here to listen or listen on YouTube here:
Questions I Answered Tonight on Catholic Answers Live: (I will provide the link to archived show Thursday when it is available.)
1. In the early 1900′s a Muslim prince invited Jews to come to Palestine. What are your comments?
2. Is Islam a religion or really a political entity – what would make them considered a religion?
3. Is there any significance to the 7/11 attacks on that particular day? (I told the caller I did not know but would look it up and post it here. I found this site particularly interesting in that regard).
4. Can you clarify your statements about true and false “separation of church and state” especially in regard to Christianity and Islam?
5. Are you familiar with Fulton Sheen’s book “The World’s First Love”? Do you agree with Sheen that Muslims venerate Mary and that we should pray to Mary for peace between Christians and Muslims?
6. Why do Muslim countries force us to follow their dress restrictions like covering the head but they don’t follow our lifestyle when they come here?
7. Is it safe to travel to Israel?