The show was a lot of fun with great questions. It was for Non-Catholics only. You can see the questions I answered below and listen the show on-line.
1) Ex-Catholic Protestant: I left the Catholic Church long ago but now feel led to back the Catholic Church – but my wife is not interested. What should I do?
2) Atheist: I witnessed a Catholic wedding where the bride approached a statue of Mary, knelt in front of it and even cried. What was that about?
3) Mormon: Do Catholics receive the Holy Ghost and how; do they have a charism?
4) Baptist: What is the reason you Steve, converted to the Catholic Church?
5) Christian: Why does the Catholic Church say that you must be baptized to go to heaven?
6) Returning Catholic: My husband and I are having a hard time believing in the Real Presence in the Eucharist.